• To allocate channel space and time to East Hampton Town residents, non-profit
organizations, educators, and governmental bodies to cablecast their programs.
• To offer access to a facility in which studios, production, and editing equipment are available
for the use of residents, non-profit organizations, educators, and governmental bodies to create
television productions for cablecasting on LTV’s designated access channels.
• To offer media training in the use of access facilities and equipment.
• To house an archive in which shows of historic value and interest to East Hampton residents
• To administer, promote, or otherwise support PEG access programming benefiting the
community including the production of content and the selection of programs from satellite
and other resources, and the videotaping and live broadcast of East Hampton Town and
Village Board meetings.