• To allocate channel space and time to East Hampton Town residents, non-profit
organizations, educators, and governmental bodies to cablecast their programs.
• To offer access to a facility in which studios, production, and editing equipment are available for the use of residents, non-profit organizations, educators, and governmental bodies to create television productions for cablecasting on LTV’s designated access channels.
• To offer media training in the use of access facilities and equipment.
• To house an archive in which shows of historic value and interest to East Hampton residents are preserved.
• To administer, promote, or otherwise support PEG access programming benefiting the community including the production of content and the selection of programs from satellite and other resources, and the videotaping and live broadcast of East Hampton Town and Village Board meetings.